In this step, you will create your own IAM keys for use within WordPress
● Login to your AWS account & navigate to the IAM service
● Click on Policies and add a new custom policy (please refer to the video guide). The content for this policy will be provided when you purchase any self-managed license. Simply paste this provided JSON into the policy creation generator.
● Click on Users => Add User, add a User name and check Programmatic access
● Click Next: Permissions and select ‘Attach existing policies directly’ => enter the new policy name you created in the above step into the filter and check the resulting selection.
● Click through to Create User and securely store the Keys provided (Access key ID & Secret access key)